~ low 71° F
~ high 94° F
Sunny in AM, some clouds in the afternoon
~ broccoli (2nd row)
~ blueberries - 0.5 pint
~ cukes - 6 ct., 1 lb 2 oz
~ figs - 2 lbs 1 oz
~ green beans - 10.4 oz
~ straightneck summer squash - 3 ct, 1 lb 3.7 oz
~ tomatoes - 4 ct, 3.3 oz
~ tomatoes & green pepper with Enz-rot
~ cucurbits with copper solution for powdery mildew
~ straightneck summer squash - 1.5 pints dehydrated
- Tomatoes are cracked & one with blossom end rot. Hopefully that's the last one.
- One tomato had been pecked!
- No blossom end rot noted on any more peppers
- Soil is thankfully still moist from our previous rains
- saved a week's worth of green bean pickings, which ended up only being 2 quarts. This is from 3, 25 foot rows. Not enough to can, may try dehydrating them.