~ low 65° F
~ high 86° F
Mostly sunny but garden remains too wet for more fall planting
~ blueberries - 1.5 qts
~ straightneck summer squash - 1 (double), 7.9 oz
~ okra - (1st one) - 0.4 oz
~ Cucurbits: with copper based solution for powdery mildew
- that I seem to be losing the battle against powdery mildew. It's spread to the cukes and squashes.
- tomatoes beginning to ripen
- corn tassels on newly forming ears
- butternut squashes beginning to form
- finally I find a few teeny pumpkins. I've had tons of flowers but no fruit.