- Low: 42 F
- High: 74 F
Dan sank the t-posts for pea trellises, 3 rows worth. After that I composted the peas and mulched.
Composted the comfrey and applied dolomite. I've learned that comfrey likes a rich, sweet soil and I'm going to try harder with my plants this year. Almost all survived the winter, which is good news.
- Amish paste tomatoes & marigolds (direct sow) in the pea rows.
- Borage in the strawberry beds. Saw an almost red strawberry!
- a few random volunteer potatoes
- a volunteer horseradish plant in the potato bed
- also gathered cleavers & chickweed for my goat mineral mix
- lettuce salad
- poached eggs on sourdough bread toast
- kefir tea
- parsnip cake for dessert