Dew drenched, wet until late sun.
Muggy, then, all day.
- Low: 64 F
- High: 85 F
Dan finished scything the front pasture for hay.
Made 2 different cheeses today, one mozzarella, and a chevre type. That was a first. I used buttermilk to culture it. It's draining overnight so I'm curious as to how it will taste. I'll find out tomorrow.
Made a loaf of bread in the breadmaker. Used sourdough starter but with yeast for a quick rise.
- milk kefir with strawberries
- poached eggs on sourdough bread toast
- fresh goat butter and strawberry jam
- big lettuce salad for lunch, with aged goat cheese
- salad to accompany lasagne for dinner. Added some fresh picked broccoli.
- chocolate pudding (our milk & eggs) with goat whipped cream